Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Working on the edge

As much as I have tried, I just haven't been able to get much work done. Administrative stuff has just gotten out of hand and I have also been too easily influenced to do other things. The three times I tried to get some photos and drawings down, I was pulled in different directions.

I just received my passport back. I had to have it renewed because I am leaving next week for a trip to Denmark. I am going with some good friends and am really looking forward to getting away and seeing a different part of the world. I have been making lists so that I do not forget some important thing I want to take with me.

Over the weekend I went shopping and found this really cool new set of luggage for my trip. I really needed some new stuff as my old luggage was just falling apart. Fortunately, I have plenty of sweaters and stuff from when I lived in Nashville and from my trip to the Poconos this past Christmas. I am also bringing my watercolors along for journaling.

List of Tasks:

Put medicine bag together for trip.
Cut paper for watercolor journals.
Decide which books to bring for reading.
Get all official documents together for traveling.
Pull out clothes and wash if needed.

No comments: