Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scattered Posts

Wow, has it really been 2 weeks since I last posted?

Sorry for that. Lots going on. Still trying to finish up my house from the remodeling. Taking much longer than anticipated.

I have also been trying to finish up my website work, so that I can finish my painting for the show in Ft. Lauderdale in Sept. I have to get it framed and ship it by Saturday, so it can reach it's destination by the 25th.



Just a few small details to finish up with first though.

Plans for the gallery are moving along slowly right now, but I am expecting that in the next few weeks, we will be super busy painting and hanging lights and stuff for our Oct. opening. There are 5 of us participating in the gallery coop. Exciting to finally being pushing forward with my career.

This past weekend, hubby and I went sailing to Culebra, a small island just a few miles east of Puerto Rico. We had a fabulous time snorkeling and swimming and just relaxing. We both needed it desperately. The busy season is about to kick off, so it is nice to begin with a clear head.

No comments: