Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not getting my hopes up, BUT...

Apparently I have 2 boxes of paintings that are heading my way after months of waiting. One box should arrive today, the other tomorrow. Am anxious to see what will or will not arrive.

OK, so over the course of the last couple weeks, I have been receiving calls from a number in PR. I answer and the person hangs up. So yesterday, I return the call. The first attempt was an immediate hangup. The second time was a woman speaking spanish to someone else nearby before she rudely hung up without even responding to the call. If this is going to continue, guess I will have to take some course of action. Have a feeling it is the child ho my ex is dating, (or as he says, just companions). WHATEVER!!! She needs to stop calling me.

Progress in the gallery is good these days. Garbage and carpet remnants have been removed and the electrical work has begun for rerouting lines for track lighting and such. Have to meet with the lighting person Friday along with the contractor and the electrical people to coordinate what's next.

No comments: