Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF

Tuesday I took my puppy, Bongo, to the vet to get neutered. Por baby, his testicles had never dropped, so they had to do exploratory surgery on him and he has about 20 stitches from where they cut him. I have been doggy nursing him since Tues. He still is having some trouble walking and I can't get the last piece of surgical tape off of him.

Yesterday was our weekly figure painting. I would post some of these, but they are nudes and not sure how the models would feel about being posted on the net. Once I get one that isn't showing much or a consent, I will post some.

Am in the studio today. Trying to finish up a painting that will be exhibited in Ft. Lauderdale at the Broward Community College South Campus in Sept. I will attend the opening as I will be in town for another event.

No comments: