Thursday, February 28, 2008

Home at Last

After our Vegas stint, I returned home, extremely sick. Had to leave again on Thrs. for a trip to Miami to celebrate my friend's 50th birthday. 2 days before leaving, I am sick and running a 101 degree temperature. Of course, I couldn't get in to see a doctor, so once in Miami, managed to find an Urgent Care Center to take me. After chest xrays, I was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and bronchitis. I got the meds I needed and in two days was feeling much better. I was able to enjoy the birthday party. We arrived back in PR on Monday night and after taking a few days to unpack, get the house sort of together, I am back in my studio working. I have to finish a piece by tomorrow for a Monday hanging at the museum in Bayamon. Here is my progress so far...

No comments: