Friday, February 1, 2008

Juried Exhibition

It is coming down to the wire. I have spent the whole week hanging, labeling and adjusting lights for the show opening tomorrow evening. Wed. another artist and myself were interviewed regarding the exhibition by our only English speaking radio station, WOSO in Puerto Rico. The press releases have been sent, the catalogs will be picked up today and the banner will be hung. Today will be spent doing last minute adjustments and finalizing the small details. I managed to fit a haircut into my schedule yesterday. All the work that goes into an exhibition is like a wedding, and in a few hrs. tomorrow evening, it will all be over. Sunday I am planning on some long overdue downtime. I don't think I will even turn my phone on or get out of my PJ's.

2 comments:

CMC said...

You can do it, Glenda........congratulations for the show well planned.

Glenda said...

Thank you Cheryl. Hopefully, it will off go off without a hitch. I will be posting photos during the week.