Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to Work

After several months of going in all sorts of directions and working myself crazy, I finally got some down time. This weekend I went with my husband for a little getaway. He was playing in a golf tournament and I was able to relax while taking in some sun. It was a nice and long overdue break. Today I am back to work as we finish preparing for our Women's Show dropoff which will take place tomorrow. We hang tomorrow afternoon and Wed. The opening will be Sat., Apr 5th at 7 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.