Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moving Along

Friday, Sat and Sunday were spent preparing for our Women's Show opening Apr. 5, having our monthly guild meeting, and tearing down our juried show. Being St. Paddy's Day yesterday, I decided to take a day for pleasure. The town that I live in, Luquillo, has an annual parade celebrating the event. I hadn't celebrated St. Paddy's Day in 9 years. I know, I am a very bad Irish woman. But since leaving Miami, there hasn't been an opportunity. Below is a photo of the beginning of the parade. I would have had more but some of my friends walking in the parade decided I needed to be a part of it also.


Here is another:

Today I am back in the studio working anxiously to finish my painting. I am really excited at how it is coming out. Final touches now and some minor adjustments. Here is today's progress so far.

No comments: