Thursday, May 22, 2008

16 hrs and counting

Tomorrow is the big day. Have been going crazy for a week getting everything ready for the big trip. I had 3 websites to work on, shopping for food for the house sitter, who will also be painting my house while we are away, buying enough pet food for 6 animals for two weeks and trying to get everything needed and packed up. The house is a disaster. We have been between projects for a couple of weeks and have boxes and stuff all over the dining/bar area. Of course as always, at the last minute, things just keep popping up and like always, I have not yet packed. I am getting a migraine from just being at the computer making Pet lists and in case of emergency lists and so on. Not to mention that of course everything I try to do to a website right now is backfiring, because I am trying to get them finished. Some things will just have to wait til I return, as I am out of time. Tomorrow, Bloody Mary's and red wine, oh my!

No comments: