Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tuesday night we went to a Billy Joel concert. I remember seeing him when I was about 19, for the first time. Since then, I have seen him probably 8 times, twice when he toured with Elton John. It was such a great concert and it brought back so many memories to hear some of the songs he played.

Yesterday, I had major computer issues. Apparently, my DSL cable got messed up and I had to call the phone company to get it all fixed. After 3 hrs and 3 phone calls, it is now up and running, wirelessly. Don't know why I never used the wireless feature before. But now I am able to run both my desktop and laptop from the same connection, which is great. I have both networked and was able to share files before, but now I can use my laptop from anywhere in the house while keeping my desktop in the studio.

Working on websites today and then fixing a few areas on my painting of Cassandra. This should keep me busy all day.

No comments: