Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playing Catchup

In the office today catching up on lots of backlogged stuff. Old emails, website updates and other administrative things. Preparing for that longed for time when I can begin working on some new paintings.

As promised, Great News announcement!!!

Opening in October, a new gallery space in Palmer, PR, located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. A group of 6, including myself, will open a Coop gallery specializing in Fine art and prints. I will be moving out of my current gallery space, Coqui International, and concentrating my efforts in this venture. It is all very exciting and a bit scary, but I think it is a risk that will be well worth it. We will now be in control of our own destinies and sales. Lots of work to get the gallery ready for our Oct opening. Painting and cleaning and stuff. But very rewarding. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very exciting! I wish you oodles of best wishes and success! Cheers, Carol

Glenda said...

Thank you Carol. It is very exciting.
Salute from Puerto Rico.