Monday, June 23, 2008

Still in recovery

Still recouping from my 2 week stint in Italy. I am currently in the process of cataloging photos and playing catch up at home. Upon arriving at home, we had an unexpected guest, our house sitter, who stayed an extra week after our return. Then my girlfriend was in the process of moving back to the states and stayed here 3 days before leaving this past Wed.

Haven't had any studio time, but am way ready to get in there and start painting. Lots of inspiration and ideas going through my head. Plus some other exciting news that I can't share yet, but by the end of the week I can spill the beans.

Much work to do on websites before I can begin my paintings. This is the first week that I have had to myself, so ust catching up on things before disappearing in my studio for a long while.

Below, one last photo of Trevi Fountain by night.

No comments: