Monday, September 15, 2008

Back in the Studio

Time is slipping away. I am so far behind on website work and my own painting. I have several things coming up and need to get back in my studio and paint. I have a few ideas brewing and just need to get busy.

This morning will be spent updating a website and preparing to create a new one. This afternoon will be spent on preparing wood panels for paintings. I may need to run to Home Depot, not looking forward to that as it is an hour away and will really eat into my day, for some wood braces for the wood panels.

I am in a 70's mood today and listening to some fabulous music that is taking me back to an earlier, but not happier, time in my life. Itunes has a great selection of different music genres and when I tire of hearing my usual standards, all 15,000 songs in my own music collection, I flip to Itunes radio.

Traveling again this week on Friday for a party in Daytona and will be gone for a week. But upon my return am prepared to spend many late nights in the studio.

No comments: