Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things are getting Done!!!

Back in the studio and getting things finished. The websites I have been working on for months are finally finished and now headway is made so I can begin work on a new site. At some point I need to revise the EEAG site and revisit my own and update it.

Have been doing some research on a few new paintings that I hope to start upon my return from Florida. I prepped a wood panel yesterday in hopes of getting some paint put on it this week. We will see.

Have an important meeting with a potential client today and really hope all goes well. Don't want to jinx it, but it could be really good for me. Without getting into too much detail, it involves some potentially major commissions. I will know more when I get back this afternoon.

Off to prepare for meeting. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: