Friday, January 21, 2011

{tay'-cho}

Exciting news yesterday. We have been approved for a space in our downtown area that will be the home of my new gallery, {tay'-cho}. Now the work really begins. Must secure some financing to help with startup costs. It would really help if my ex would pay me the equity I own in my old house, but that isn't going to happen.

All week I have been busy writing, revising and checking my business plan. I am so glad I am not in the acct. business anymore. All those numbers just drive me crazy.

Our new gallery will be called {tay'-cho}. It is the phonetic spelling of the spanish word techo, meaning ceiling or roof. We chose that name as it encompasses all that will be under our roof. We have our work cut out for us, but I am always ready for a challange

No comments: