Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sticking to the plan

So far I have managed to lose 10bs. I have started exercising as well. Mostly strength and weight training. I am feeling much more energetic than I had been and am getting a lot accomplished.

A much dreaded trip to Puerto Rico is coming up. I wanted to be there for the first anniversary exhibition of MajiLina, but of course after I already made my travel plans, the date was changed. Wasn't meant to be there apparently. I will, however, have time to make a crate and pack up all my paintings and have them shipped back to FL. I keep having this dreaded feeling that somehow I am going to get over there and not be able to make it back home.

On the home front, I have build a large canvas panel to begin new work on. It will be 3ft x 5 ft. Spent the day gessoing to get it ready.I can't wait to start it. I also have another one in the works that is 3 ft. x 4 ft. It feels good to be back on track!!!

No comments: