Friday, February 11, 2011

Still pushing forward

Last count, 15 lbs and 15 inches gone. Have cancelled my PR trip and am rescheduling for another time. Can't stand to think about having to see or interact with anyone there. The thought of having to go just turns my stomach. So many bad memories and bad relationships. Thank God I have a very dear friend coming with me as my ally. I need all the help I can get to make it through this trip.

Continuing my forward momentum. The gallery is still slow int he making. Waiting on some finalization of some paperwork and then we can get in there and start the prep work to get it ready.

I have lots of painting projects planned and looking forward to getting started on them. Prepared 5 wood panels for encaustics yesterday so I can begin immediately. Discovered a process allowing me to do photo transfers with inkjet prints, so I will be incorporating mixed media into the encaustics.

Have discovered that those who yell the loudest about their need for privacy, have the most to hide.

No comments: