Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Where has the time gone?

I was traveling again this past week and returned home Friday night absolutely exhausted. I again have a ton of stuff to do on more websites. My part time job is becoming a full time responsibility. I get caught up then another client wants more changes and it seems like everyone wants updates at the same time.

Thank goodness my husband is traveling tomorrow and will be gone until Tuesday. I will be burning the midnight oil all weekend. This will include doing some serious painting that needs to get done. I have been out of my studio so long that it is beginning to feel quite foreign to me. I have to find a way to balance my pay work for my have to do work.

I have several upcoming exhibitions that I need to prepare for. One at the ArtExpo Miami in Dec, another at a local venue here in Puerto Rico and a juried show to get ready for. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed these days. But I won't let it paralyze me and just get organized and get things done.

2 comments:

CMC said...

Being overwhelmed must be in the stars and floating around in the ether somewhere, Glenda. The same is true for me for different reasons.
Good luck to both of us to muddle on through without collapse.

Glenda said...

Thanks for the comments, Cheryl. I am sure there must be something out there. It's funny because I will go for a long period of time with only my painting to be responsible for and then all of a sudden, boom, everything hits at once. It always seems to happen when there is an important exhibit coming up. But I am grateful that I have the shows coming. I just have to learn to not let these things overwhelm me. Good luck to you also.