Friday, June 15, 2007

Digital cameras and Media cards

As I was getting the rest of my photos together from Denmark, my media card went into a coma. My last 12, and of course, my best and favorite photos taken on the last day in Copenhagen have been corrupted. I have downloaded over 10 programs to try to recover my lost images to no avail. I could just cry. I had a photo of Michelangelo's 2nd David on there along with this great shot of the marina with all the old fish warehouses that I really wanted to paint. The last day we also went on a canal tour in which I took several fabulous shots, ok even if only in my mind. Lost, lost, lost. All of them. Despair. All things happen for a reason. I must not be meant to have those images right now. The universe has a way of giving you what you need when you need it. So I suppose I will put away that media card and when the time is right, a program will come out that will salvage my pictures. Until then...bye bye Little Mermaid.

After a good heartfelt day in the studio yesterday, I am ready for another. I must run a few errands first. My Epson R1800 printer is out of ink so I must drive for 40 min to COMPUSA to get more cartridges. I won't be able to get into my studio till this afternoon. Hopefully I will have something to upload then.

No comments: