Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Traveling once again

On Friday I am leaving for Atlanta to visit my sister and hopefully do some museum and gallery browsing. I am also heading to Nashville and Jacksonville for a few days. Lots to do to prepare for my trip. I am planning a trip to the Atlanta Art Center and to various other galleries around.

Before I leave, I also have to put together a small exhibition of about 9 pieces to put in a local exhibition in Luquillo. No sense in having work laying around the house and studio when it can be hanging somewhere. I keep tripping over them in my studio.

I am still trying to fix my PC. What an adventure this has turned out to be. It appears that my CPU is shot and I can't access any of my old files to transfer them to my Mac. I am so glad I have the Mac. I actually have two. My studio desktop Mac, Big Mac, and my Little Mac laptop that I use for traveling. I had been running my PC simultaneously to backup Window files for my Mac when it crashed, I have tried swapping the hard drive from another PC laying around that I have been working on and now because of the difference in Window versions, it is telling me that I need to have it reactivated and of course I cannot get an internet connection to do that. I w ill be ever so grateful when I do not have to be dependent on Windows for anything any longer.

No comments: