Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to Reality

Even though it hasn't officially arrived yet, my birthday is over and it is time to get back to work. Thursday, the 30th, is my actual birthday, but all the celebrating happened this weekend. It was a sad day yesterday when I took my 22 year old son to the airport to return to Miami. I really miss having him around. Today arrives with much to do. I have to pick up brochures from the printer to take with me when we leave on Sunday. I have to pack up paintings and prints for show opening on the 7th. If anyone is in the Wilmington, DE area on Friday, 9/7, please drop by KevinMelloy.com Art Gallery on W 7th for First Friday Art Loop. I would love to meet you.

I am hoping to get one more painting done before I leave. That would be great.

No comments: