Saturday, September 8, 2007

Wilmington, DE

It has been a crazy week following my birthday. I spent it packing up my prints and paintings for my opening. We let Sunday morning and after a long day of traveling, we arrived in PA around 7:00pm. We are taking a brief vacation before my trip to Wilmington for my show opening. We got in a lot of shopping and some golf with the dear husband. We left PA yesterday morning and arrived around 1:00pm in Wilmington. We unpacked my work and began hanging and getting everything ready for our 5:30 opening. Kevin and I did a brief video interview that I am in the process of trying to edit. I will put it up as soon as it is complete. The opening was great. We didn't get a lot of the normal art loop group, but I got a lot of positive feedback from those who did attend. Today, after Julio and our friends left, Kevin and I headed over to the Brandywine Art Festival. I was a bit disappointed in the artwork, but they had some great jewelers and and jewelry there. Tonight we are headed out to Chesapeake City, which is in MD, for some wine, dinner and a great sunset. Tomorrow we will head out to the Ocean here in DE for some gallery walking. Tomorrow and this evening promise to be a lot of fun. I must admit though, I am really itching to do some painting.

No comments: