Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 2

So on the road to recovery...yesterday I put together a package of things that were given to me as gifts that represented my old life and marriage, took them to a jeweler and sold them for $900. The ultimate regift...I am now able to pay some of my rent and pay some past due bills. My diamond, of course, wasn't as valuable as I thought and I am trying to find the paperwork for it. So instead of selling it, I kept it. I may just have a new ring made out of that I would be able to wear without having it remind me of a life that I once had. I am trying hard not to wish this man bad things for all the hurt he has caused me, but sometimes it just gets the best of me. He hasn't even so mush as sent an apology to me for not having the guts to tell me he has this woman in our home. I say our home, as I still own 25% of it. I painted the walls, I decorated, I designed the changes to it...I still have belongings there. And this bitch has the nerve to post sleazy pics with my things in the background and posts them all over FB so I can see them...and he allowed her to do that knowing full well I would see them. Then, not even having the decency to give me a heads up...no, I get blindsided...that is just wrong...and now, not even an apology! Boy I really know how to pick the winners in my life. Ok, not going there...I am supposed to be on the road to recovery here...focusing on the good things in my life...not allowing the painful past to continue haunting me.

So with that: my 10 blessing today

1. I am grateful and blessed to have Heather in my life. She is wise about business and helped me yesterday to put up a kick ass window display.

2. I am grateful that I now have $900 I didn't have yesterday.

3. I am blessed to be able to open my FB page and see my grand daughter's smiling face and hope I can have a positive influence on her life.

4. I am grateful I have dental insurance as I go for a cleaning this morning.

5. I am thankful for my pond with my fish in the back that get to hear the soothing sounds of water trickling from the waterfall. Water always relaxes me.

6. I am thankful for all those who showed up to drawing class last night.

7. I am thankful for my robe that is keeping me warm as I write this outside and am staying warm.

8 thankful that my husband wasn't drunk last night and actually came to bed.

9. Thankful for my friend Lara who will be in the gallery this morning while I take care of some things.

10. And that I have sound mind and am being able to see the good things today!

No comments: