Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday Blues

UGH!!! As much as I have tried to fight it, full depression has set in. So much is completely out of my hands and out of my control. Trying to stay focused on things at hand and the things I can control. One day at a time...tomorrow will suck...I am spending Thanksgiving alone. My choice...can't bring myself to pretend all is ok in my life when everything around me is falling apart.

I pray for those around me who are having a rough time. I pray for my older sister who had a heart attack and I just found out...weeks ago...I pray for my younger sister who is bent on killing herself with her alcohol and drug use...I pray for my husband who is in complete denial that he is an alcoholic...I pray for my son, who is about to be a father again...I pray I can make enough money this month to pay my bills and I pray that God will give me the strength to face the next few weeks. They will be challenging.

I am thankful for the people I have in my life..my family, my friends...I am thankful I have a roof over my head, I am thankful for my health...I am thankful for my pets, who bring me joy even in my most difficult times...

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: