Friday, December 2, 2011

And finally

Well after a full week of total silence...I finally get a very short message regarding my bird. So he has been reading my messages...you know, all this could have been avoided if a week ago I would have gotten a message saying...I'm sorry! But not a word...why is it when someone has hurt someone, their response is silence...anyone who was a real friend would have assessed this situation right up front and not ignore it or me and my feelings. Back to the point, I never meant enough for even an explanation or an apology. But not focusing on that anymore. My main objective now is to get back my bird and move on. Enough of all this nonsense of dealing with emotionally inept people. More confirmation that this is a person who truly never had my best interests at heart...only his own selfish needs. And the arrogance of thinking he is above explaining or apologizing to anyone is beyond my realm of comprehension.

My 10 for today:

1. Thankful that I am 1 step closer to getting my bird back.

2. Thankful that I am another step closer to healing and closure.

3. Grateful that I have a business that requires my full attention each day to keep my mind busy and occupied.

4. Grateful that I had some help yesterday hanging the show in the gallery.

5. Thankful that one of the last voices I heard last night was that of my granddaughter saying I love you Gigi.

6. Thankful that I have a clear head this morning to organize my day.

7. Thankful that I blocked some people from my FB page and my life to avoide unnecessary stress and pain.

8. Thankful my husband hasn't been drunk in a week.

9. Thankful that my new coming grandchild is still safe, even after a close call yesterday.

10.thankful for some inner peace this morning.

No comments: