Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wasted Time

No longer have the desire to allow certain people to occupy space in my head or my heart. The ho with all her whatevers she keeps posting on her page to taunt me is no longer working. I am over this. You get what you deserve in life and there is a reason she doesn't get anywhere...and there is a reason he keeps getting crap as well. You can only fly by on charm and fakeness for so long. I am moving on and good riddance to the hurt and emotional crap I had been feeling. Each day is getting better and easier to just let go.

10 things I am grateful for today:

1. That I have an awesome grand daughter who brings me such joy every time I see her or hear her voice.

2. I have an incredible gallery that has afforded me opportunities to continue meeting awesome people.

3. I have three great dogs, 2 birds and 30 fish that bring me lots of joy.

4. My husband who has not gotten drunk in over a week...THANK YOU!!!

5. Old friends who have stayed in my life and those who have come back.

6. It is a beautiful day today.

7. That there is only 5 more hrs till I get to go home and get some sleep...lol

8. That I am finally moving on!

9. That I have tomorrow off...

10. I am at peace today!!!

No comments: