Thursday, December 15, 2011

The games people play....

No longer have a need to block those on my FB page...not to be taken as an open door, just should be taken as I don't care anymore as to who see what I post! Not allowing those who think they can mess with me to do so any longer.

1. Thankful for my grand daughter on her 2nd birthday.
2. For the doors that close, others open.
3. My future grandson is ok and there aren't any more problems.
4. I have a fabulous husband.
5. On Tues. I will have my bird back and my cat will be following soon.
6. My son, who I am very proud of. Doing the right thing in spite of some adversities.
7. It is Thursday!
8. Not allowing others to get inside my head who do not have my best interests at heart.
9. I AM PAINTING!!!
10. Getting stronger each day!

No comments: