Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My pets...

This is for those of you who seem to think it is wrong for me to be having my pets shipped back to me...think about this...you are married and with someone for 17 yrs, after you think your life is pretty much set, you discover that your marriage and everything you trusted to be true was a lie. There were more women than can be counted in his life besides me. There were years of lies and deceptions. He had a whole life outside of our marriage full of secrets. During the separation he convinced me not to get an attorney...that he would do the right thing...well that totally backfired. My bird was a gift to me and there is no reason I shouldn't have him back. I raised him, hand fed him and loved him. I am sure in the two yrs I have been gone, my bird has not even been out of his cage. Is that a life??? As for my cat, well, I was perfectly willing to let him have her, even though again, I took care of her, helped her give birth to 5 kittens who I found homes for and stayed with her after she was fixed. Made sure she had everything she ever needed..he was out screwing around and gone for days at a time. When I saw the skank post pictures of my cat with a totally disgusting comment, I decided to take my cat back. If he can't be selective as to who he lets in his life, how can I be sure my pets will be taken care of. So to those of you who think my pets are better of with him...think again...with me they will be loved, well taken care of and there will not be different strangers coming in and out of their lives every month as he changes his flavors of the month.

No comments: