Monday, December 12, 2011

A new week

Imhad an incredible day yesterday as my husband and I put up Christmas decorations and just hung out together. So nice to sit back and recharge for a full week ahead. Saturday I will be going to Miami to celebrate my grand daughter's second birthday. Cannot believe it has been two years already.

I wrote my email yesterday so I will not have the last thing I say to someone be nasty. My conscious is clear. I did everything I needed to to. I can now move forward in my life with hope and love as the anger has now dissipated and been replaced with good feelings. I look forward to building a future with the love of my life knowing that I will be spending it with someone who isn't manipulating and calculating. He just is. and he just loves me, no games no secrets no lies.mfornthat I am eternally grateful.

1. To have had such an awesome day yesterday. There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
2. That I am able to to look forward to tomorrow without regret from yesterday.
3. that I still have many people in my life that I love and I wish them all happiness.
4. That I will be getting my LaMusa back, I have missed her.
5. That I will also have Meecie back.
6. That I have the ability to paint my feelings however rare those those times are right now, but soon I will be back in the studio working.
7. That my life is my own, no longer a pawn in anyone's gameplan.
8. That I can finally forgive myself for past mistakes and be able to learn from them and continue to move forward.
9. That I can forgive others, so that I can continue to move forward.
10. That this is going to be a great day, because it is my day and I get to choose how it ends.

No comments: