Sunday, December 4, 2011

A new outlook

Each day is getting easier...something to be said for focusing on the positives in my life instead of dwelling on past mistakes and heartaches. It is done...I was lucky to get away and have the strength to move on. Sometimes we have to take baby steps to move away from something and then take the big challenge of standing up by yourself and running. Now I'm running...away from those who kept me down, away from those who only fed their own ego by stomping all over mine. Misery loves misery and when you are so emerged int it, it takes awhile to see there is a light at the end ofthe tunnel. The light is there and I am so close!

1. It is Sunday...I have a day off and not sure how it is going to be spent yet, but know that whatever I choose to do, it will be MY choice.

2. That the hurt in my heart is being replaced by feeling of love for myself and optimism.

3. That I have my pumpkin spice creamer this morning...yay

4. I get to listen to the sound of the waterfall in my back yard in utter silence while listening to the birds chirping around me.

5. That I went to bed early and got a good nights sleep.

6. For realizing that people come and go in your life for specific reasons and it is all good. Serves to sent then the soul if you are wise enough to be able to understand it.

7. That each day that goes by, I am stronger and a better me.

8. Clarity that I have a purpose and am making forward progress to fulfill that purpose.

9. For realizing that cutting someone loose is sometimes a necessary thing to do.

10. That hootie has not been around for a month to eat my fish! Lol

No comments: