Thursday, December 8, 2011

How low do you go!

So now the skank is posting pictures of my cat licking herself and she comments how she wishes she were a cat. Jesus Julio, how low can you go! Now I want my cat back as well. I trusted that you would do right but that is something you are obviously incapable of doing. You just keep sinking...I refuse to let your latest flavor of the month bond or have any relations with any of my animals that I love so dearly. If you were actually seeing someone who was descent, this would not be an issue...and if you would have been honest and let know before finding out on FB, I might have overlooked it. But no, not you...the man with all the secrets...you are such a hypocrite...I pray that one day, you will be the man that you try to pretend to be. One who really values the friendships in your life, one who doesn't have to buy your friends with money and food and drinks. What happened to you? I know you want to be that person, but you do not allow yourself to be. Instead you lie and cheat on those who really cared and chose superficial people to surround yourself with. As a result, you will always have to watch your back...they will be standing in line to take advantage of you. You had a true friend here in me and you blew it with all your lies and deceptions. Were you so ashamed of yourself that you couldn't tell me? Anyway, it is all done. Be happy with your skank...

My ten things I am grateful for today...

1. That my cold is getting better.

2. That even though it is cold as all, it is a beautiful day.

3. That I am not as angry as I was last week and am almost to the point where my anger has turned to pity and looking forward to being able to let it go and forgive.

4. Each day putting my painful past further and further behind me.

5. That my husband may not be perfect, but he truly loves me and would never cheat on me.

6. That I am able to pay my bills this week!

7. That it is almost Christmas...my absolute favorite time of the year!

8. That I know I will deal with tomorrow with a better understanding of and about today or yesterday!

9. That in my heart, I know I am a good person, who sometimes makes mistakes but am able to forgive myself and move on.

10. That I have great friends who understand that sometimes I freak out and accept me anyway.

No comments: